A new angle on Advanced Technology
The all-new Audi A7 Sportback embodies progressive design and technology, combining intuitive functionality and sophistication with inherent driver appeal. It follows on from the Audi A8, featuring the brand’s latest technological advances and drivetrain developments, to stunning effect.
Although the iconic A7 silhouette remains the same, the exterior aesthetics have been injected with the latest in Audi design innovation; sharper lines, a wider lower grille and a distinctive new rear flat light strip in the same style as the all-new Audi A8.
The interior follows suit, packed full of luxury and technology for long-distance touring. The upper 10.1-inch display automatically turns on as you open the car, welcoming you to an array of infotainment and once switched off, disappears into the dashboard, transforming the cabin into a clutter-free sanctuary.
Just the same as the A8, it offers a broad range of convenience, safety and customisation technologies as part of the new Audi AI systems which all add to both driver and passenger comfort.
- 3.0 TFSI V6 with 340PS and 500Nm
- Progressive HD Matrix LED headlights with Audi laser lighting, and the LED light strip combined with OLED technology at the rear
- MMI touch response control system and optional online voice control
- 360° monitoring of surroundings using combination of sensors, cameras
and, in a first for the automotive sector, laser scanners
- Up to 39 driver assistance systems such as Audi AI remote parking pilot and Audi AI remote garage pilot
- Audi AI active suspension
- Audi Virtual Cockpit
The new executive class five-seat coupe is a grand tourer with enhanced handling, improved long-distance comfort and interactive technology, bringing the future of the luxury Sportback class to the here and now.
The all-new Audi A7 Sportback will be available to order in the UK from early 2018, with pricing for the first phase of models starting from £56,000 OTR.
For more information or to register your interest in the 2018 Audi A7 Sportback then please contact the team at your local centre.