"Hi everyone , we are trooping together to help a friend and her family as they face the most horrendous journey with their precious son Freddie. Freddie Hunt, a 2 year old from Yateley has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Freddie's only hope for a better outcome is for him to be able to travel to the USA for proton treatment as this isn't available in the UK.
As you can imagine, mum, Abby and her family feel like their world is falling apart around them and all they want is for their little boy to be better.
So, Marc and another of their friends, Emma have therefore taken it upon themselves to do everything that they can to help Freddie's cause by organising a 'Fun Run' that we can all get involved with as a community and as friends.
- The date is Sunday 13th November, for planning a Fancy dress "come as you like" fun run through the heart of Yateley.
- Registration at 11am
- Starting at the Royal Oak/Police station car park at 12noon
- Its to late to gain sponsorship, so we are planning entry fees one for adults one for children
- This will head up along Reading Road (on the pavement if we have to), round the White Lion Roundabout and down to Bistro 19.
- At Bistro 19 we are going to join together Live acts with a family oriented DJ, Bouncy Castle, Food, Face paint etc
- Lots to do for the whole family with a suggested donation entry fee (for non-runners )
This is still in planning stages so any help would be greatly appreciated! - please contact Marc Whitman on 07833 314179 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please, if you can help by coming along and joining in the Fun Day for this great cause, hopefully we can help get little Freddie off to America for this much needed treatment.
If you are unable to attend, but would like to donate you can do so here: